Please take a moment to come become a fan on facebook and follow us on twitter, as we will always keep you informed on what is going on at the summit, ... read more
Stay informed of upcoming news and events.
Adirondack Area Resources and Other Great Places to Visit during your Adirondack Lodging vacation.
Winter Related Adirondack Resources
Spring, Summer & Fall Related Adirondack Resources
- Gore Mountain Ski Report - Regularly updated information on Gore Mountain's ski trails, including weather conditions and reviews.
- I LOVE NY Winter Mini-site - From the mountains to the skyscrapers, New York State is a gift wrapped in winter. Open it.
- Go Ski Forums NY - This is the place to exchange ideas, offer suggestions, ask questions and get answers about New York mountain sports and resorts. Have fun! This chat room is rated "G" -- please cooperate
- Cunningham's Ski Barn - Cross-country ski trails, skis, snowshoes, clothing, rentals and repairs.
- Beaver Brook Ski Rentals - Skis, snowshoes, boots and blades, tune-ups, as well as parkas, scarves, goggles, gloves, and more!
- The Mid-Hudson Adirondack Mountain Club - A Hiking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Conservation and Outdoor Activity Club.
- Upper Hudson River Railroad - Enjoy the breathtaking Adirondack scenery as this scenic train winds along the Hudson River to the picturesque train station at Riverside. The Upper Hudson River Railroad operates seasonal 2-hour round trip excursions along an 8.5-mile section of the former Adirondack Branch of the D&H Railroad.
- Adirondack Museum - Twenty buildings on 32 acres of grounds and gardens house exhibits on logging, boats and boating, mining, outdoor recreation, transportation, rustic furniture, and on-going programs and special events offer a variety of interesting activities for the whole family.
- Adventure Sports Rafting Company - Whitewater rafting on the Hudson River and Moose River.
- Adirondack North Woods Guides - For Adirondack guide tags including animal tracks, flowers, first aid tips and more! Birch mirrors and framed Adirondack prints too!
Local Attractions, Restaurants, Bars, and Local
- www.barkeaterchocolates.com A local high quality Truffel hand made in North Creek, with all natural ingrediants. Treat yourself or a love one with a gift.
- www.Basilandwicks.com Restautant, Bar. Good food and Bar, located 1/2 mile from Gore Mountain.
- Cafe Sarah - A local bakery on Main street North Creek.
- www.marshasfamilyrestaurant.com Serving breakfast and lunch. Very good food, good people and conveniently located on main street North creek.
Adirondack Lodging at Gore Mountain - Luxurious vacation rentals available at The Summit at Gore Mountain! Excellent Adirondack Mountain location, great New York skiing and numerous year-round activities.