Adirondack Area Resources and Other Great Places to Visit during your Adirondack Lodging vacation.
Winter Related Adirondack Resources
- Gore Mountain Ski Report - Regularly updated information on Gore Mountain's ski trails, including weather conditions and reviews.
- I LOVE NY Winter Mini-site - From the mountains to the skyscrapers, New York State is a gift wrapped in winter. Open it.
- Go Ski Forums NY - This is the place to exchange ideas, offer suggestions, ask questions and get answers about New York mountain sports and resorts. Have fun! This chat room is rated "G" -- please cooperate
- Cunningham's Ski Barn - Cross-country ski trails, skis, snowshoes, clothing, rentals and repairs.
- Beaver Brook Ski Rentals - Skis, snowshoes, boots and blades, tune-ups, as well as parkas, scarves, goggles, gloves, and more!
- The Mid-Hudson Adirondack Mountain Club - A Hiking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Conservation and Outdoor Activity Club.
Spring, Summer & Fall Related Adirondack Resources
- Upper Hudson River Railroad - Enjoy the breathtaking Adirondack scenery as this scenic train winds along the Hudson River to the picturesque train station at Riverside. The Upper Hudson River Railroad operates seasonal 2-hour round trip excursions along an 8.5-mile section of the former Adirondack Branch of the D&H Railroad.
- Adirondack Museum - Twenty buildings on 32 acres of grounds and gardens house exhibits on logging, boats and boating, mining, outdoor recreation, transportation, rustic furniture, and on-going programs and special events offer a variety of interesting activities for the whole family.
- Adventure Sports Rafting Company - Whitewater rafting on the Hudson River and Moose River.
- Adirondack North Woods Guides - For Adirondack guide tags including animal tracks, flowers, first aid tips and more! Birch mirrors and framed Adirondack prints too!
Local Attractions, Restaurants, Bars, and Local
- www.barkeaterchocolates.com A local high quality Truffel hand made in North Creek, with all natural ingrediants. Treat yourself or a love one with a gift.
- www.Basilandwicks.com Restautant, Bar. Good food and Bar, located 1/2 mile from Gore Mountain.
- Cafe Sarah - A local bakery on Main street North Creek.
- www.marshasfamilyrestaurant.com Serving breakfast and lunch. Very good food, good people and conveniently located on main street North creek.
Adirondack Lodging at Gore Mountain - Luxurious vacation rentals available at The Summit at Gore Mountain! Excellent Adirondack Mountain location, great New York skiing and numerous year-round activities.